GPX files gone from Trip Reports

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Troll posts will be removed.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
daway8
14ers: 58  24 
13ers: 155 29
Trip Reports (70)

GPX files gone from Trip Reports

Post by daway8 »

Just tried downloading a GPX file from a Trip Report like I've done countless times but now I get the message below when I click "Display Google Map"

"This trip report does not have a map!"

I tried it both on my phone and my PC and on other people's TR's plus some that I posted in my own TR's. The GPX files for the main routes seem to still be in place but they're gone from all the trip reports...
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
14ers: 58  46  19 
13ers: 172 44 37
Trip Reports (2)

Re: GPX files gone from Trip Reports

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

Should be fixed now.

I've been working on the new GPX Library pages - :-$ :-$ - and was making changes which I failed to finish last night.
"When I go out, I become more alive. I just love skiing. The gravitational pull. When you ski steep terrain... you can almost get a feeling of flying." -Doug Coombs