Traffic

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Troll posts will be removed.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
jeffs
14ers: 45 
13ers: 1
Trip Reports (2)

Re: Traffic

Post by jeffs »

Must be all the FBers that have finally realized where all the good info is... :)
Hey, it's flat up here?!
IntrepidXJ
14ers: 34 
13ers: 63
Trip Reports (90)

Post by IntrepidXJ »

My blog has been getting hammered with traffic yesterday and today. It seems to coincide with the slowness of 14ers.com, which is odd... :-k
Randy Langstraat | ADVENTR.co
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
14ers: 58  46  19 
13ers: 172 44 37
Trip Reports (2)

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

jeffs wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:28 pm Must be all the FBers that have finally realized where all the good info is... :)
Right! And that there's an Online Guidebook. :)
"When I go out, I become more alive. I just love skiing. The gravitational pull. When you ski steep terrain... you can almost get a feeling of flying." -Doug Coombs
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
Trip Reports (2)

I just made a few change, so we'll see what happens...
"When I go out, I become more alive. I just love skiing. The gravitational pull. When you ski steep terrain... you can almost get a feeling of flying." -Doug Coombs
HikerGuy
14ers: 58 
13ers: 426 8
Trip Reports (9)

Post by HikerGuy »

That did the trick! Speedy fast again.
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
Trip Reports (2)

HikerGuy wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:03 pm That did the trick! Speedy fast again.
Hopefully that does the trick but I'll keep an eye on it this evening while I'm looking over Taylor Park Reservoir. ;) Can't believe there's 4G here.
cedica
Trip Reports (0)

Post by cedica »

Colorado dreaming wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:32 pm Bill, on a separate note, as a Rush fan, I love your new pic! However, I didn't get the time reference (the clock is usually at 9:12).
I'm not into alchemy and all that jazz, but those clock hands are now pointing to "Solve Earth".

Also 10:51 could be "Wrecker needed" or "'My rabbi,' the blind man said, 'I want to see!'", depending on what your favorite book is. (Mine is Foucault's Pendulum, so the life is a conspiracy theory in the constant making.)
AndrewLyonsGeibel
14ers: 9 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by AndrewLyonsGeibel »

Seems very slow again.