Pictures using the Andoid App

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Troll posts will be removed.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
OrangeMan-2021
Trip Reports (0)

Pictures using the Andoid App

Post by OrangeMan-2021 »

I used to be able to see the pictures of the routes on the android app. Now I note that none of the pictures show up. Even if I try to download them nothing happens. Did something change in the online App? I have reloaded the App to no avail.
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
14ers: 58  46  19 
13ers: 172 44 37
Trip Reports (2)

Re: Pictures using the Andoid App

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

Nothing has changed in months. I’ll take a look at the data feed in the morning and test with an Android phone. Thanks
"When I go out, I become more alive. I just love skiing. The gravitational pull. When you ski steep terrain... you can almost get a feeling of flying." -Doug Coombs
OrangeMan-2021
Trip Reports (0)

Post by OrangeMan-2021 »

Sorry for wasting your time. I dug deeper and realized I was still not uploading the new spp. Got it now and can see the pics.
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
14ers: 58  46  19 
13ers: 172 44 37
Trip Reports (2)

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

OrangeMan-2021 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 pm Sorry for wasting your time. I dug deeper and realized I was still not uploading the new spp. Got it now and can see the pics.
Ah, yes, best to have the new one, directly from 14ers.com. Glad you’re all set!
"When I go out, I become more alive. I just love skiing. The gravitational pull. When you ski steep terrain... you can almost get a feeling of flying." -Doug Coombs