Thank You

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Troll posts will be removed.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
TomPierce
Trip Reports (2)

Re: Thank You

Post by TomPierce »

Bill,

I should contribute but I didn't notice the last solicitation. Came here today looking for contibution info (Paypal?) but couldn't find anything except t-shirt info; don't need another. Is there a link to contribute, or is it a once a year thing? Thanks,

-Tom
nsaladin
14ers: 58  1  5 
13ers: 12 1
Trip Reports (0)

Post by nsaladin »

TomPierce wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:50 pm Bill,

I should contribute but I didn't notice the last solicitation. Came here today looking for contibution info (Paypal?) but couldn't find anything except t-shirt info; don't need another. Is there a link to contribute, or is it a once a year thing? Thanks,

-Tom
It’s on a page called “Support 14ers.com”

https://www.14ers.com/support.php
headsizeburrito
14ers: 29  18 
13ers: 89 4
Trip Reports (8)

Post by headsizeburrito »

Thanks for all your hard work for the community Bill!
14ercooper
14ers: 58  2  32 
13ers: 386 1 25
Trip Reports (0)

Post by 14ercooper »

Thanks for everything you do for Colorado mountaineering running this site. It's been super helpful over the last many years, and I'm sure it'll be helpful for years to come.
- 14ercooper
"There are old climbers and there are bold climbers. There are no old, bold climbers." - and I fully intend to be climbing when I'm old
climbingcue
14ers: 58  8  27 
13ers: 317 21 11
Trip Reports (0)

Post by climbingcue »

Thank you Bill for this wonder site. It has given me the opportunity to meet all most all of my hiking and climbing partners.
Consecutive months with at least one 13er or 14er, 72 months
TomPierce
Trip Reports (2)

Post by TomPierce »

nsaladin wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:54 pm
TomPierce wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:50 pm Bill,

-Tom
It’s on a page called “Support 14ers.com”

https://www.14ers.com/support.php
Ah...On my page I have to click the 3 microscopic dots at the end of the top banner, after "Forum." The ones I can't even see without reading glasses! :lol:

Thanks, I contributed.