Forum rules
This forum is read-only
susanjoypaul
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 88 6
Trip Reports (2)

Re: Girl in a Green Subaru...

Post by susanjoypaul »

I drive through that intersection several times a day - I work just east of it and live to the west - so I'll be on the lookout as well. In fact, I drive a green Subaru (but that definitely wasn't me) so I always check out other people in green Subarus anyway. Weird habit - y'know? You just want to see who else drives a car like yours! I thnk I've seen that one parked at REI a couple of times, about 1 mile east of where you saw her, on the north side of the road.
XPLSV
14ers: 28 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by XPLSV »

It's too bad you didn't get a plate number or a cell phone pic to post ;p
Bernie

It's an interglacial period...
JimR
14ers: 56 
13ers: 73
Trip Reports (8)

Post by JimR »

susanjoypaul wrote: I drive a green Subaru (but that definitely wasn't me)
Probably not; he would have noticed the blue/yellow/red hair.
I have more age than experience, more experience than knowledge, and more knowledge than wisdom.
Yet somehow I usually make it back to the car safely; and oftentimes, so do the people that I'm with.
DHatfield
14ers: 58 
13ers: 274
Trip Reports (40)

Post by DHatfield »

susanjoypaul wrote: I drive a green Subaru (but that definitely wasn't me)
I thought it was you being a good looking woman driving a green Subaru :D
iamthemarmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by iamthemarmot »

COmedic04 wrote:
coloradokevin wrote:Nahhh... I doubt anyone that stupid could be that good looking (as described by COMedic... I wasn't personally stalking any girls on the highway today. My wife says I'm no longer allowed to do that).
Thanks for that vote of confidence in my taste in women! :wink:
I offer my apologies :oops: for some reason, after reading some of her posts, "i guarantee you would say none of these things to me if you met me face to face" and the fact that she was a self-proclaimed gold-digger (again, from Teton Gravity),

I assumed she was attractive, just wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

My bad. Bad marmot! :?
I believe there's something to be said for exploring beautiful places. It's good for the spirit. David Scott
Oman
14ers: 57 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Oman »

You sure the Subaru wasn't blue?
Iguru
14ers: 18 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (1)

Post by Iguru »

WOW!
I have got to get me one of them :-"
I gotta get me an Avatar.
Mel McKinney
14ers: 29 
Trip Reports (3)

Post by Mel McKinney »

iamthemarmot wrote:
COmedic04 wrote::lol: Thanks for all the posts! I don't have any delusions of "mystery girl love"....was just curious who it was! Honestly! :roll:
It HAD to be Kimmiemarie.... :D
Nah, she was actually driving...not doing, like, a curb stall or whatever on her board.

Oman...ouch!! :lol: I move we not post stuff like that until the afternoon!
Mountains cast spells on me - Why, because of the way Earth-heaps lie, should I be Chocked by joy mysteriously; stilled or drunken-gay? Why should a brown hill trail Tug at my feet to go? Why should a boggy swale Tune my heart to a nameless tale Mountain marshes know?
--- Belle Turnbull ("Mountain-Mad")
iamthemarmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by iamthemarmot »

Oman... that DEFINITELY gives new meaning about climbing the hills ..... :shock: :shock: :shock:
I believe there's something to be said for exploring beautiful places. It's good for the spirit. David Scott
covfrrider
14ers: 30  3 
13ers: 3
Trip Reports (9)

Post by covfrrider »

Oman - Good God! That is SO wrong in SO many ways! I mean gold wheels... black would be much more stealthy!
iamthemarmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by iamthemarmot »

:?: It's hard to see from the picture, but it looks like the back wheels are off the ground! :lol:

Just a second thought here... shouldn't this have been posted in the Climbing Connection Forum? :lol:
COmedic04
14ers: 38  4 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (6)

Post by COmedic04 »

Well...guess mystery girl will remain just that! :lol: Thanks for all the amusing responses! (Well...besides that horrible picture!!! :-& )

Apparently this thread has been deemed not good enough for the front page...it doesn't show up on the main page... :?: :?

Ah...just noticed that it was moved from "Climbing Connection" to "Off Route"...presumably by Bill...and as such, it doesn't show up on the front page. Bummer. :(
"The mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion."
- Anatoly Boukreev