Information on 14ers.com Mobile apps.
you agreed to when joining the forum.
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 6259
- Joined: 7/26/2004
- 14ers: 58 46 22
- 13ers: 167 55 45
- Trip Reports (7)
I just submitted an iOS app update but it will likely take a few days for Apple to approve it and release it to the store.
Here are a few of the changes in this upcoming version:
- 13ers can be displayed on the main map and include links to the 13er pages on 14ers.com.
- Improved photo-swiping on the route pages.
- In the Settings page, you'll find and option to remove offline photos by route, instead of all-at once or having to navigate to each route description to remove the photos.
- A few performance modifications and some changes required by iOS v9+
- iOS v8.1 will now be the oldest version of IOS supported. This just means it will no longer support v7.1. If you have a device that cannot be upgraded beyond v7.1, you'll still be able to use the previous version of the app but not this version.
- Posts: 643
- Joined: 11/20/2013
- 14ers: 58 1 5
- 13ers: 10 1
Awesome! Thanks Bill for all the improvements!
- Posts: 1190
- Joined: 6/11/2008
- 14ers: 35
- 13ers: 6
heck im still on iphone 4, ios 5.1.1 with 14ers app vers 1.0.0
no problems here!
What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - That's all I need the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair and I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
[Shithead growls at him]
I don't need my dog.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 5/25/2016
- 14ers: 9
- 13ers: 8
Thanks for the update, love being able to see 13ers on the map. Is there any plan to include 13ers and routes in the app itself?