Wallet/lens cap on side of N Cottonwood trail

Post lost and found items here.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
geneseejen
14ers: List not added
Trip Reports (1)

Wallet/lens cap on side of N Cottonwood trail

Post by geneseejen » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:19 am

Seen Sunday, Jul 12 about ½ mile up the N. Cottonwood trail (Harvard, Columbia, Kroenke Lake, etc.) around 9:30am. On rock next to trail. Left it there; assumed owner would return shortly.
Attachments
20200712_093854_resized (002) lost item on n cottonwood.jpg
20200712_093854_resized (002) lost item on n cottonwood.jpg (317.79 KiB) Viewed 259 times
Imcp
14ers:summits30 

Re: Wallet/lens cap on side of N Cottonwood trail

Post by Imcp » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:08 pm

Hello, those are mine. It's not a wallet, just some lens filters or magnifiers. My camera bag had a side pocket come unzipped and I didn't notice until I was at treeline. Unfortunately my group descended down Frenchman creek behind Columbia because one of our members got altitude sickness so I didn't get to pick them up. If someone picked them up on the way out Sunday or Monday, pm me and I can pay to get them mailed to me. They arent special or expensive camera gear, they just came with the camera package on Amazon so if they got ruined by the rain or broken it's not a huge loss.