Found Fork

Post lost and found items here.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
User avatar
greenonion
Posts: 863
Joined: 10/4/2012
14ers:summits32 winter1 
13ers:summits1 

Re: Found Fork

Post by greenonion » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:47 pm

cougar wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:23 pm
It has Keiter engraved on it

I found a bong at willow lake but forgot to take it
I think that’s Keller scratched into the fork. Like maybe USAKeller??
A painter’s got a canvas. The writer’s got reams of empty paper. A musician has silence.

I’m all for a quiet life. I just didn’t get one.

...KR
User avatar
Flood
Posts: 118
Joined: 7/13/2007
14ers:summits31 
Trip Reports (4)

Re: Found Fork

Post by Flood » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:23 pm

greenonion wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:47 pm
cougar wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:23 pm
It has Keiter engraved on it

I found a bong at willow lake but forgot to take it
I think that’s Keller scratched into the fork. Like maybe USAKeller??
Ok great , does he want it back.. if not i'm just going to keep the damn thing....
Remember, Only you can prevent Forum Fires.
User avatar
bergsteigen
Posts: 2306
Joined: 6/14/2008
14ers:summits58 ski52 winter18 
13ers:summits519 ski98 winter18 
Trip Reports (233)
Contact:

Re: Found Fork

Post by bergsteigen » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Flood wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:23 pm
greenonion wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:47 pm
cougar wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:23 pm
It has Keiter engraved on it

I found a bong at willow lake but forgot to take it
I think that’s Keller scratched into the fork. Like maybe USAKeller??
Ok great , does he want it back.. if not i'm just going to keep the damn thing....
SHE is not likely to care, though I doubt why she would engrave a fork.

Just keep the damn fork
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games." - Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)
Your knees only get so many bumps in life, don't waste them on moguls!
“No athlete is truly tested until they’ve stared an injury in the face and come out on the other side stronger than ever” -anonymous

http://otinasadventures.com @otina
User avatar
ekalina
Posts: 79
Joined: 8/10/2014
14ers:summits14 winter1 
13ers:summits28 winter3 
Contact:

Re: Found Fork

Post by ekalina » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:56 pm

The engraving clearly indicates that it's only meant to be used on the summit of Keller Mountain. You didn't go using it somewhere else now, did you? [-X
User avatar
Flood
Posts: 118
Joined: 7/13/2007
14ers:summits31 
Trip Reports (4)

Re: Found Fork

Post by Flood » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:08 pm

bergsteigen wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:38 pm
Flood wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:23 pm
greenonion wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:47 pm


I think that’s Keller scratched into the fork. Like maybe USAKeller??
Ok great , does he want it back.. if not i'm just going to keep the damn thing....
SHE is not likely to care, though I doubt why she would engrave a fork.

Just keep the damn fork
I'll keep the damn fork. You're all very hateful... Thanks!!!
Remember, Only you can prevent Forum Fires.
User avatar
Flood
Posts: 118
Joined: 7/13/2007
14ers:summits31 
Trip Reports (4)

Re: Found Fork

Post by Flood » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:09 pm

ekalina wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:56 pm
The engraving clearly indicates that it's only meant to be used on the summit of Keller Mountain. You didn't go using it somewhere else now, did you? [-X
No... maybe my kitchen.. i dont know...

Their loss my gain! Its an outstanding piece of craftsmanship.....
Remember, Only you can prevent Forum Fires.
User avatar
ekalina
Posts: 79
Joined: 8/10/2014
14ers:summits14 winter1 
13ers:summits28 winter3 
Contact:

Re: Found Fork

Post by ekalina » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:15 pm

Flood wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:09 pm
ekalina wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:56 pm
The engraving clearly indicates that it's only meant to be used on the summit of Keller Mountain. You didn't go using it somewhere else now, did you? [-X
No... maybe my kitchen.. i dont know...
Well now we know why we got 2020.
User avatar
CaptCO
Posts: 1769
Joined: 7/14/2019
14ers:summits58 winter14 
13ers:summits45 winter1 
Trip Reports (5)
Contact:

Re: Found Fork

Post by CaptCO » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:16 pm

I’d hold onto the fork.. once the left goes crazy, silverware will be the only defense they have :wink:
"It's a thing if you want it to be a thing. What others think of something is irrelevant." -OldSchool

Proof is in the progress, patience is essence; I’m crazy as a fox

"The future no longer belongs to my generation"

DM @Capt_Alec for nudes
User avatar
Flood
Posts: 118
Joined: 7/13/2007
14ers:summits31 
Trip Reports (4)

Re: Found Fork

Post by Flood » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:12 pm

CaptCO wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:16 pm
I’d hold onto the fork.. once the left goes crazy, silverware will be the only defense they have :wink:
Well if you're in CO.. you may need the fork to fight off the left... Sir, would you like to have the Fork?

Its dangerous to go alone....
Remember, Only you can prevent Forum Fires.
User avatar
Wentzl
Posts: 688
Joined: 7/29/2008
14ers:summits58 winter22 
13ers:summits53 
Trip Reports (43)

Re: Found Fork

Post by Wentzl » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm

Donate the fork to 14ers.com and see what sort of $$ can be raised for the site at an online auction.
Shorter of Breath and One Day Closer . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K7TU1Hh_3U
teamdonkey
Posts: 135
Joined: 8/29/2018
14ers:summits28 winter1 
13ers:summits18 winter1 

Re: Found Fork

Post by teamdonkey » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:38 pm

bergsteigen wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:38 pm
Just keep the damn fork
Woah woah easy there big guy, let's not be too hasty. We're making progress.
User avatar
bergsteigen
Posts: 2306
Joined: 6/14/2008
14ers:summits58 ski52 winter18 
13ers:summits519 ski98 winter18 
Trip Reports (233)
Contact:

Re: Found Fork

Post by bergsteigen » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:21 pm

teamdonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:38 pm
bergsteigen wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:38 pm
Just keep the damn fork
Woah woah easy there big guy, let's not be too hasty. We're making progress.
Guy? Big? :wft:
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games." - Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)
Your knees only get so many bumps in life, don't waste them on moguls!
“No athlete is truly tested until they’ve stared an injury in the face and come out on the other side stronger than ever” -anonymous

http://otinasadventures.com @otina
Post Reply