Jagged Mountain in Winter

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
dannyg23
14ers: 54  43 
13ers: 21 1
Trip Reports (7)

Jagged Mountain in Winter

Post by dannyg23 »

For anyone interested, you can read my account of an attempt to become the first person(s) to summit Jagged in winter at this link: https://dannygilbert.substack.com/p/jagged

This is dated, I admit, but still relevant. My partner in crime (Ryan Marsters) also wrote a trip report about this climb which has since become the 5th most "liked" TR on this site, found here: https://www.14ers.com/php14ers/triprepo ... trip=16848

His contains significantly more pictures. This makes sense because he's a better photographer than I am, and also he only reads picture books. If you like my writing, please consider subscribing. If you like Ryan's writing I believe you can book a "massage session" with him for dirt cheap right now. This has nothing to do with writing but he could use the cash.
cedica
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Jagged Mountain in Winter

Post by cedica »

Photo #3 is of Kurt Cobain visiting The Enchantments in the winter of 1992?
nsaladin
14ers: 58  1  5 
13ers: 12 1
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Jagged Mountain in Winter

Post by nsaladin »

dannyg23 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:55 am and also he only reads picture books.
😂