LOST Wedding Ring- Challenger-Kit Carson

Post lost and found items here.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Jay521
14ers: 42  10 
13ers: 175 22
Trip Reports (56)

Re: LOST Wedding Ring- Challenger-Kit Carson

Post by Jay521 »

Matt wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:40 am
Jay521 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:35 pm
Matt wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:38 pm
:lol: Maybe I'm getting younger, but comments like this make me wish this forum had some features of mainstream social media platforms, aka like/emoji buttons.
You’re not getting younger Matt. Trust me! 😁😁

Hi Jay. No, but I'm not a f***ing whale anymore. Let's go hiking later this Spring? I miss my old life and can't wait to get back to it.
Deal!!
I take the mountain climber's approach to housekeeping - don't look down
Istoodupthere
14ers: 43  1 
13ers: 27 3
Trip Reports (0)

Re: LOST Wedding Ring- Challenger-Kit Carson

Post by Istoodupthere »

I’m going to blame it on the 2 guys with the full neck tattoos that for some reason jumped up and started running back toward the trailhead when they saw me by the lake