14er and Centennial Finisher - Chipmunk

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
rleclair
14ers: 58 
13ers: 186
Trip Reports (0)

Re: 14er and Centennial Finisher - Chipmunk

Post by rleclair »

CONGRATS Tiffany! It was great meeting you back in Ruby Basin and hearing of your epic Peak 15 adventure! What's next?
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity; and that mountain parks and reservations are useful not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as fountains of life..."
John Muir
Trotter
14ers: 58  5 
13ers: 220 2 8
Trip Reports (10)

Post by Trotter »

Dr pepper?!?! Lamest finisher summit drink ever

My finisher at least had better drinks Tiffany :P
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Nelson Mandela
Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called Ego. -Nietzsche
d_baker
14ers: 58  15 
13ers: 348 11
Trip Reports (59)

Post by d_baker »

I didn't realize who chipmunk was....I thought your username was funsizetiff?!
It's been while since I've been told your itinerary thus I haven't been able to summit stock you and Bill. Or wake you up in parking lots at dark thirty with my car alarm... :oops:

Congratulations Tiffany!

Darin
Chipmunk
14ers: 58  3  25 
13ers: 324 19 8
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Chipmunk »

JQDivide wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:53 amCongrats!
Thanks Joel!
nunns wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:22 am That is definitely a different way to go.
Congratulations on a really great achievement.
Thanks Sean!
zootloopz wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:03 pm Congrats this is awesome!!! I'm hoping to do this as well with finishing both the 14ers and centennials (just in the same month with LB to Blanca and wham ridge on vestal)
Thanks Ian! I’ve been loosely following your progress through your conditions reports, thinking you were on a similar trajectory as me. Congrats on your recent 14er finish on LB-Blanca-Ellingwood! Enjoy Vestal basin, every single peak in there is amazing!
Cereal wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:25 pm Congratulations!!!! We are grateful for the opportunity to have shared some great hikes and some amazing memories with you, and we look forward to many more. You are awesome!
Thank you both for making time to join for my finisher, even with the accelerated schedule! Looking forward to many more climbs together.
rleclair wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:02 am CONGRATS Tiffany! It was great meeting you back in Ruby Basin and hearing of your epic Peak 15 adventure! What's next?
LECLAIR! Great to meet you and share some pringles and whiskey in Ruby Basin! Next up are the bicents and increased focus on out of state peaks. Maybe eventually all the ranked CO 13ers? We’ll see…
Trotter wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:58 pm Dr pepper?!?! Lamest finisher summit drink ever
:lol: Don’t worry, there was celebratory beer once we safely navigated our way down the Needle and South Colony Lakes road!
d_baker wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:11 pm I didn't realize who chipmunk was....I thought your username was funsizetiff?!
It's been while since I've been told your itinerary thus I haven't been able to summit stock you and Bill. Or wake you up in parking lots at dark thirty with my car alarm... :oops:
Thanks Darin! We had to go into the witness protection program to save us from your peak stalking AND car alarms! :lol: Now that you’ve discovered my new identity, I expect we’ll be seeing you again soon!