Let’s see your wall artwork

Items that do not fit the categories above.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
headsizeburrito
14ers: 30  18 
13ers: 90 4
Trip Reports (8)

Re: Let’s see your wall artwork

Post by headsizeburrito »

two lunches wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:12 am this does not help with black friday deals, but i have a beautiful 60" pano behind my desk from Hayden Boyle. https://www.haydenboyle.com/product-pag ... -sunrise-1
Which type/surface did you get that printed on? Looks awesome! I think I've actually seen this work at an art fair a while back, something to keep in mind for the future when I'm feeling rich and want to upgrade from a cheap polyester wall hanging I got for $20. :lol:

Here's some of my other hiking type stuff. I initially had Joshua Tree and Shenandoah reversed, then realized I should make them geographically accurate with CO in the middle!
Attachments
wallart.jpg
wallart.jpg (174.37 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
two lunches
14ers: 38  2 
13ers: 62 1
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Let’s see your wall artwork

Post by two lunches »

headsizeburrito wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:07 pm
two lunches wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:12 am this does not help with black friday deals, but i have a beautiful 60" pano behind my desk from Hayden Boyle. https://www.haydenboyle.com/product-pag ... -sunrise-1
Which type/surface did you get that printed on? Looks awesome! I think I've actually seen this work at an art fair a while back, something to keep in mind for the future when I'm feeling rich and want to upgrade from a cheap polyester wall hanging I got for $20. :lol:
i ordered the print from his online store (i'm a longtime IG follower), and the medium on my order form says Photo Plaque. unfortunately, i don't see that option on his site any longer but there are some similar options :( it's a high quality frameless print adhered to wood, french cleat mount. happy shopping!
“To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.” – Mary Davis