Does the Rush Concert Tonight Count As a 14ers.com Event?

Events like Gatherings, the Winter Welcomer, and Happy Hours. Please, only post events directly related to our community - no promotional stuff or commercial events.
Forum rules
This sub-forum is for happy hours, gatherings and other events directly related to our hiking community. Please don't use it to promote anything or share unrelated events.
User avatar
James Dziezynski
Posts: 338
Joined: 12/11/2007
14ers: 58 
Trip Reports (5)
 

Does the Rush Concert Tonight Count As a 14ers.com Event?

Post by James Dziezynski »

I'll be there rockin' my Angine de Poitrine shirt!
“Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: The mail man is not to be trusted.” — Sian Ford
User avatar
Cygnus X1
Posts: 309
Joined: 12/18/2016
14ers: 47  1 
13ers: 18
Trip Reports (0)
 

Re: Does the Rush Concert Tonight Count As a 14ers.com Event?

Post by Cygnus X1 »

It was an awesome concert! Rush has been my favorite band since I first heard 2112 in 1976. I saw them six times over the years before Neil's passing, The first time was the Moving Pictures tour in Minneapolis and the last time being the R40 tour at Pepsi Center. Never thought I'd see them play live again. Geddy and Alex are still incredible musicians at 73 and Anika was a great pick behind the drums!
User avatar
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
Posts: 6792
Joined: 7/25/2004
14ers: 58  47  19 
13ers: 174 45 37
Trip Reports (5)
 

Re: Does the Rush Concert Tonight Count As a 14ers.com Event?

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

Tomorrow night for me 🥳
Think snow!
User avatar
9patrickmurphy
Posts: 371
Joined: 7/16/2018
14ers: 57  1  2 
13ers: 479 38 2
Trip Reports (2)
 

Re: Does the Rush Concert Tonight Count As a 14ers.com Event?

Post by 9patrickmurphy »

The intersection between peakbaggers and Rush/prog rock fans should be studied (I've listened to every one of their albums so many times now)
User avatar
James Dziezynski
Posts: 338
Joined: 12/11/2007
14ers: 58 
Trip Reports (5)
 

Re: Does the Rush Concert Tonight Count As a 14ers.com Event?

Post by James Dziezynski »

I was almost tempted to get tix for both shows, but I also went to NYC in July!

Bill, you're going to *love* it!! Have a blast!
“Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: The mail man is not to be trusted.” — Sian Ford
User avatar
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
Posts: 6792
Joined: 7/25/2004
14ers: 58  47  19 
13ers: 174 45 37
Trip Reports (5)
 

Re: Does the Rush Concert Tonight Count As a 14ers.com Event?

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

Excited! #37 (I think) for me.
Think snow!