Scarpa Ribelle Run 45

Find a home for some mountaineering gear you no longer need.
Forum rules
  • The "GEAR FOR SALE" sub-forum may be used to sell personal mountaineering gear but not sell or promote commercial products, photos or websites.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
User avatar
JerJerBinks
Posts: 99
Joined: 8/13/2023
14ers: 58  4 
13ers: 68 2
Trip Reports (0)
 

Scarpa Ribelle Run 45

Post by JerJerBinks »

Scarpa Ribelle Run 45/11.5
$30 you pay shipping or meet in Colorado Springs
Love these shoes, but they're too big for me
Worn once 16miles/6000ft in great shape
I consistently wear 11.5 US and 45 in La Sportiva
Not to mention I had a pair of these in yellow that I gave to my bro. Same size and noticeably smaller. I'd put these at size 12 IMO.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.